Demographics and Psychographics

1) What information do media companies use to create a demographic profile of their audience?

They use information that are closely related to the audience so it can be more intriguing for the audience.  

2) Why are media companies and advertisers increasingly using audience profiling and not just demographics?

Media companies and advertisers are increasingly using audience profiling because the audience are then able to relate to the movie more. 

3) What psychographic groups fit YOUR own interests and lifestyle? Explain your decision and remember you may fit into two or three different groups. 

The psychographic groups that I think I fit in are the explorer, succeeder and mainstream. I think these are the groups that I fit in as I like to try new things and like to research (explorer). I also like to be organised and a bit goal oriented (succeeder). Finally, I also like to stay at home and follow a daily routine (mainstream).  

Comments

Popular Posts